Microsoft is a multinational technology company founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on 1975. Its headquarters is in Redmond Washington. The American company has developed many products and each product has its own specialty.
However, to leverage these products, it is mandatory to have a Microsoft login account. Because Microsoft Office is a bundle of software, you can use a different application for a different use. The package includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive etc. It makes your work easier and quicker. To enjoy all these, you should have a Microsoft Account. Having an active Microsoft account enables you to access various products.
How to create a Microsoft Account?
- Visit on the official site of Microsoft.
- A screen occurs displaying you to ‘Sign in with Microsoft’
- Click on ‘Sign in with Microsoft’ and you will see a screen displaying you the below options
- Create one
- Sign in
- Now, click ‘create one!’
- Enter the required details and proceed with the on-screen instructions
- Open a new tab, go to your email and verify your Microsoft account from there
- Now you can do Microsoft login easily
After doing these steps, you have to purchase a paid version as to access your Microsoft Account as soon as your free trial expires. To enjoy the products, stay updated. Also, create a unique password, which helps to protect your Microsoft account.