Anti Revoke is a very useful application that helps you in disabling using revoked iOS apps on non-jailbroken devices. After installing AntiRevoke.IPA (.mobileconfig) file, your device will no longer provoke you to application error. When Apple says there’s an app for that, they only are only talking about the apps on the App Store.
When you include the apps that you sideload or get in third-party stores, you now see the incredible possibilities with even more apps. You get all kinds of apps for your device, regardless of what you wish to achieve.
However, Apple has begun to crack down on these third-party stores by revoking app certificates on iPhones, iPads, and all its devices. If your iPhone shows the prompt that says Untrusted Enterprise Developer or Unable to verify app, then your iPhone has revoked your app.
If this is you, then read this page to learn how to make use of revoked iOS apps by downloading anti revoke or a VPN for iOS.
How do I use my iPhone app when it’s revoked?
- Use a VPN service
- Download anti revoke iOS on your iPhone or iPad.
1. Use a VPN for iPhone or iPad
A VPN (virtual private network) service tunnels your traffic through its network. These programs trick the revoked iPhone/iPad app to think that you are accessing it from a different location, network, IP address, etc. VPNs for iPad/iPhones are popular because they help you unlock location-restricted content, but if you get the unable to verify app message, VPNs will help you out and let you use the iPhone app without issues.
Without getting too much into the technical aspect, if you run a VPN program while accessing the revoked iOS app from an untrusted enterprise developer, you won’t get the unable to verify app message. I always use Nord VPN or Express VPN. You can’t go wrong with either of those, but check out this detailed guide on how to select a VPN for your iPhone or iPad.
For an in-depth research about VPN services in general, you may want to see this page.
2. Download anti revoke for iOS
If you prefer not to use a VPN for iPhone or iPad, you can also download anti revoke for iOS. Thanks to anti revoke, you can use unable to verify apps on any iPhone or iPad. Anti revoke for iOS even works on non-jailbroken devices.
Watch this video to learn how to quickly install anti revoke on your iDevice. Keep reading for a breakdown of the steps.
Anti revoke for iOS comes as a file named anti revoke.ipa (.mobileconfig). To use this file to verify your apps, just download the file and follow the steps below for your iOS version.
If your device runs on iOS12 or older, don’t worry; we’ll cover anti revoke for iOS 12 or older below, after this. Third-party app stores contain not only crucial tweaks and apps for your device; there, you can also find paid apps for free download. Most of these apps are from untrusted enterprise developers, and so their certificates are bound to get revoked.
Reasons to download anti revoke for iOS
Anti revoke for iOS 13 works correctly and helps you verify all apps no matter the store you downloaded it from. It also supports mod iOS apps. Don’t take my word for it; here are some reasons why you should consider anti revoke for your iOS 13 device.
- Block revoke of modified apps
- Works on devices on all iOS versions
- Compatible with all iPad and iPhone models
- Anti revoke for iOS can work together with a VPN (recommended)
- 100% safe to use
- Verifies apps from untrusted enterprise developers
Anti Revoke file is 100% safe and works on all iOS versions. If you have any problems with this file feel free to contact me by this form.
Steps to download Anti Revoke For iOS 13
Downloading anti revoke for iOS 13 is straightforward. Follow the steps below to skip the app verification from an untrusted enterprise developer.
- First of all, download anti revoke for iOS 13 from the section below. The file is called anti revoke IPA (.mobileconfig) file.
- After downloading it successfully, open the Settings app.
- Next, go to General > Profiles. Alternatively, if you see a Downloaded Profiles option in Settings, tap on that.
- On the next screen, you will find the profiles on your iPhone. Tap on Tweakbox
- Next, when the Tweakbox profile opens, tap the Install button and enter your iPhone passcode.
- Your device will warn you about the authenticity of Tweakbox. Ignore that and hit Install again. Tap on Install again.
- The profile will now get installed successfully in a few seconds. Tap Done to save and close this page. Tweakbox will now show up on the Configuration Profiles area.
Download anti revoke for iOS 12 or earlier
Anti revoke is also available for devices running on iOS 12, iOS 11, iOS 10, or even older. If Apple revoked your app, read on to find how to verify the app. Non-jailbroken and jailbroken iPhones and iPads can escape the unable to verify app problem with the use of this wonderful utility. A large number of third-party applications can be found on the market for Apple devices and by using this Anti revoke App you can use all of them with no revoking.With anti revoke, non-jailbroken iPhones and iPads can escape the unable to verify app problem on your modded app or apps you download off third-party stores.
Hey, I’m leala. I’m an artist living in New york. I am a fan of arts, outdoors, and video games. I’m also interested in fashion and cooking. You can read my blog with a click on the button above. :- office.com/setup.