Starz is an exemplary channel for enjoying popular and exciting movies and TV shows in the comfort of your own house. Starz is a premium cable and satellite TV network, which is owned by Lionsgate (a top production house in the world). Coming from the house of such a revered production company, Starz is ought to have the best content for users to watch such as Spartacus, Black Sails, American Gods, and the list goes on.
However, to enjoy the wide range of content available on Starz, you need to install it on your streaming device and then, activate it. Here is how you can do all that in the following sections:
Subscribing to Starz Service
In order to access content on Starz, you will have to subscribe to the premium plan of the channel. To purchase the subscription, here is what you are going to do:
- Go to the Starz website on your PC or smartphone.
- Once there, click on the ‘Start your free trial’ option.
- Enter the necessary details in the correct fields, which include your email address and password, as these details will be required to sign up for the service.
- With that, you can add the ‘Starz’ app to any streaming device and enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows.
How To Activate Starz On Various Devices?
The activation process of Starz depends on the streaming device you are using. Check below for the complete guide on how to activate Starz via www activate Starz com on different streaming devices.
Starz Activate Roku – A Complete Guide
Starz can be added into Roku streaming player, and in order to have it, you need to follow certain steps, details of which are provided below:
- Turn on your Roku player and TV, and then, sign in to your Roku account.
- Go to Roku’s ‘Home’ screen followed by selecting ‘Streaming Channels’.
- Search for Starz Channel, once found, select ‘OK’ to add it to your Roku account.
- Launch the channel followed by logging into your Starz account by entering your email address and password.
- Go to ‘http activate Starz com’ followed by entering your activation code on the TV screen in the correct field to activate the channel on Roku.
That sums up the Starz activation process on the Roku streaming device.
How To Activate Starz On Amazon Fire TV / FireStick?
Starz app is available on the Amazon Fire TV platform as well, so if you are using this particular streaming device, then here is how you can activate the app on it.
- Turn on your TV and Amazon Fire TV followed by going to the ‘Home’ screen on your Fire TV.
- After that, launch the ‘App Store’ and search for ‘Starz’. Once found, you need to download the app.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, launch the app on your device followed by logging into your account using your email and password.
- On your PC or smartphone, launch a web browser and go to activate Starz com. Then, enter your Starz activation code to activate Fire TV that you have seen on the TV screen to activate the app and begin with the streaming of your favorite content. The process of activate Firestick is same as that of Fire TV.
How To Activate Starz on Apple TV?
- The process of Starz com activate Apple TV begins with going to the ‘Home’ screen on the Apple TV followed by launching the app store.
- Search for the ‘Starz’ app and download it on your Apple TV.
- Once the app is downloaded, launch the app and log in using your email and password.
- Now, on your computer or smartphone, launch a web browser and go to ‘ActivateStarz com’ followed by entering an activate Starz com code that you see on the Apple TV screen. After entering the code, click ‘Submit’ to activate the streaming device.
How To Activate Starz On Xfinity?
Xfinity Comcast is another device where the Starz app can be accessed, but in order to stream anything from Starz on Comcast, you need X1 set-top box. Here is how you can activate the service:
- Turn on the X1 set-top box and press the ‘Guide’ button on the remote of the Comcast Xfinity to display the main guide.
- Then, you need to browse the guide followed by selecting the ‘Starz’ channel. Then, add it to your favorites.
- Once added, launch the channel and sign in to your account using your email and password.
- On your computer or smartphone, launch a web browser and enter ‘https activate Starz com Comcast’ followed by entering activate Starz com enter code that you see on the screen.
How To Activate Starz On Sling TV?
The process of activating Starz on Sling TV is also similar to the processes you have read above, but here is what you are going to do exactly.
- Sign in to your Sling TV account. If you don’t have an account, then sign up for the same.
- Now, go to ‘Change Subscription’ in the ‘Account Setting’ section.
- Click the ‘+Select’ button that is located beside ‘Starz’.
- Click on ‘Submit Order’ to add the channel to your Sling TV.
That sums up the activation process of Starz on various streaming devices, but in case, you are experiencing activation related issues, then you can easily fix them by taking the help of experts.
Starz App Not Working
The problem of the Starz app not working is a very common issue after activating the app. This issue can occur due to various errors such as inclusion of a bug, outdated app or third-party app problems. However, you can fix the issue by following below-mentioned steps:
- Login to your Starz account on the Starz official website.
- Go to the streaming device in which the app ceases to work. Delete the app from the app store of your streaming device.
- Reboot your device followed by reinstalling the app.
- Once the app is installed, launch it and log into your account.
Unable To Activate Starz
This is another issue, which users face after installing the app on their streaming devices. This problem occurs due to a temporary error such as issues with servers.
No matter what the reason is, the problem can be solved by experts who take a diligent look at the settings of your streaming device and the app. In case, there is an issue in the settings, then those are rectified in the most comprehensive manner.
Hey, I’m leala. I’m an artist living in New york. I am a fan of arts, outdoors, and video games. I’m also interested in fashion and cooking. You can read my blog with a click on the button above. :- office.com/setup.