Office 365 is a subscription service of Office suite or MS-Office that let you stay up to date with the tools from Microsoft. The Office 365 plans or subscription includes from home and personal use to small and big businesses, large enterprises, and schools.
So if you’re planning to switching Office 365 Personal to Office 365 Home subscription varies depends on the subscription type you’re switching to as well as whether you have a product key. Choose according to your convenience the steps to switch.
Please note- MS-Account can have only one subscription related to it. If you’re using the same MS-Account to purchase ore redeem the multiple Office 365 subscriptions, then possibly you may exceed the amount of duration for that particular subscription up to max. 5 years.
If you wanted to switch Office 365 Personal to Home subscription, by using the product key, by following this steps mentioned below-
- Look out for the Office product key.
If you have a physical box or card, then looks out for 25-digit product key inside it. If you don’t have a physical box or card, then check out your registered email for the receipt including the product key.
- Visit Office.com/setup website and if asked, log-in with your valid Microsoft Account which is linked with Office 365 subscription.
Please note- It is recommended that you use the same Microsoft account while log-in into your current Office 365 subscription because this will upgrade your subscription.
- While entering the Office Product key and selecting the country or region, it is recommended that you choose your own country or region where you reside or do your banking.
- Follow the correct steps to switch Office 365 Personal to Home, successfully.
- Congrats! Your subscription is extended and the new expiration date appeared or updated.
If you wanted to switch Office 365 Personal to Home subscription, without using the product key, by following this steps mentioned below-
- Go to Office 365 website.
Please note- If you have logged-in with the different Microsoft account than the one you’re suppose to use. Sign out from that account before you continue.
- Select the option buy and download now.
- Click on Checkout option.
- If you didn’t log-in into Microsoft.store.com then be ready to get prompt message related to username and password. It is better to go with the use of the same Microsoft account while log-in into your current Office 365 subscription because this will upgrade your subscription.
- Select place order option.
- Click on install office option, after visiting Office My Account page in Office 365.
Your new expiration date is listed below the manage account section.
Hey, I’m Smith Leo . I’m a web developer living in California. I am a fan of technology, design, and web development. I’m also interested in camping and snowboarding. You can visit my website with a click on the button above. Visit@:- Office.com/setup.