Managing your family’s Cyber security can be overwhelming but only if you manage it properly. One mistake could land you in unexpected trouble. As time is moving fast, so should you control your family, especially when it comes to children. Like most parents, you take extra care to lock the doors and windows each night before you go to sleep. The only thing you might have overlooked is the Smartphone or computer, which should have been your priority.
Internet challenges are growing faster in years. They can be fun and harmless, or they can be mild and even deadly. Each year internet users lose billions of dollars to online scams. Cyber criminals use clever ploys to trick us out of our information that could prove to be more harmful in the case of children.
McAfee is committed to your complete satisfaction. In addition to this, it ensures safe surfing by your child.
Key features of McAfee Parental Control:
- Safety filters: see to it that the safety filters for some common websites are turned on automatically that help exclude inappropriate content from your child’s search result.
- Age-appropriate website filtering: Ensure your child can go through only what you want him to view. This filtering will help you change or block the content available to your child.
- Online timetable: you can always keep a check on how much time does your child spend on the internet and schedule the time accordingly.
- Password protection: protect the parental control setting with a password that will allow you to always change the settings according to your wish.
Go easy with McAfee:
You can watch a YouTube video tutorial on parental control set up.
To go for successful activation of McAfee Parental Control Set Up, you need to go through the following steps carefully:
To set up Parental Control in McAfee make sure you create a separate user account for your child and then create an administrative password. The administrator is responsible for each user’s protection setting. Protection setting allows you to decide what your child can see on the web while password creation will let you make changes with these settings.
Now, begin with password setting:
- Open your McAfee Security product
- Click the Parental Controls link.
- In the Administrator Password, section Set a password.
- In the Enter Password Hint fields, type a password hint and click Next.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click OK.
Hey, I’m Smith Leo. I’m a web developer living in California. I am a fan of technology, design, and web development. I’m also interested in camping and snowboarding. You can visit my website with a click on the button above. Visit@:- McAfee.com/Activate.