Norton Mobile Security is a powerful app to protect your Smartphone from being stolen and possible cyber attacks. Moreover, it remotely locates your phone from anywhere and set the alarm on your lost mobile phone so that it will easy for you to track it. You can also download it from norton.com/setup.
There are numbers of features you can avail by installing the Norton Mobile Security such as multiple accesses with one subscription, robust protection from digital suspicious apps, recovery of your stolen and lost device, getting all the lost contacts again and the most important is online security from cyber crooks.
Sometimes this effective app stops responding and you require fixing the problem at the earliest. Make sure you have enabled the Device Administration. In contrast, you can do the same by following the below-given steps. But before enabling Device Administration you have to enable overlay permissions for Norton Mobile Security.
For enabling overlay permissions:
- Go to the “Settings” on your Android device
- Then go to “Applications”
Note: Scroll down if you don’t find the “Apps settings”
- You can see the settings icon in the top at the right-hand side
- Click “Draw over other apps”
- Select the “Norton Mobile Security” in the list of apps
- The right-hand side of the “Permit drawing over other apps”, drag it to the right-hand side to turn it On
- Close “Settings”
Now enable the “Device administration” from the “Norton Mobile Security” app
For enabling the Device Administration for the Norton Mobile Security:
- Open the Norton Mobile Security app
- Go to the bottom of your mobile screen, click Set Device Administrator
If you still have questions regarding the error or downloading purpose via norton.com/setup, you can call the Norton support care number. They will be happy to assist you with the possible way.
Hey, I’m Smith Leo. I’m a web developer living in California. I am a fan of technology, design, and web development. I’m also interested in camping and snowboarding. You can visit my website with a click on the button above. Visit@:- McAfee.com/activate, office.com/setup.