We see computer viruses lurking around us in various forms and removing them can be time-consuming as well as costly. The presence of viruses could be detrimental to your business by damaging important files and equipment. Therefore, you should protect your computers so that the risk of contracting or sharing a computer virus could be reduced.
The Norton.com/setup product subscription comes with multiple installations. You just need a Norton account that you create at the beginning to activate your subscription on multiple devices. The product key and the serial number shows you the number of licensed installations and how many installs are available for you to download.
Steps to install Norton on multiple devices
To install Norton on one more device other that on which you have installed it initially, you can send yourself an email with information and instructions to add a device.
1. Sign in to your registered Norton account by entering the login credentials such as email id and password and then click on the “Sign In” option.
2. Now, you will be redirected to the “Get Started” page. Here click on the “Send a download link” option to deploy Norton on another device.
3. One thing you should note is if you have more than one Norton product in your account you have to choose the Norton product which you want to download.
4. Once you make your selection, click on the “Next” option.
5. In this step, you have to click on the “Load More” option in case the desired product cannot be seen on the list.
6. After locating your product, you have to enter the email address that you can easily access on the device on which you want to deploy Norton product. After this tap on the “send” button.
7. On that email address, you will receive information regarding the deployment of the Norton product.
8. You will also receive a mail from “The Norton team” with the installation link.
9. Open the link and tap on the “Install Now” button. Here, click on “Agree & Download”.
10. On being prompted to sign in, you need to enter your Norton account login credentials.
11. The file will be downloaded on your device which you need to save.
12. Double-click on the downloaded file to install the Norton product. You can easily find it saved in the “Downloads” folder of your computer.
13. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Norton product deployment.
With these easy-to-follow steps, you successfully complete the deployment procedure and now your devices are safe with Norton security.
How to activate Norton?
1. Select the Norton Setup icon on your desktop and right-click twice on it.
2. Press “Activate” to enter your product key.
3. Sign in your Norton account and then press “Next”.
4. Press “Activate Now”. Your Norton setup product is now ready to scan, detect and remove threats from your devices.
To sum up-
Enjoy the benefit of one subscription on multiple devices with Norton setup. The easy to use antivirus solution has made it easy for people to remove virus from their device with a single click. Hence, it is essential to deploy Norton on your device if you want to stay one step ahead of cyber-criminal activities.
Smith Loo has been a writer in the technical field for quite long. His articles basically focus on helping users with various problems that they are facing while using different technologies. You may come across his writings on several web sites and hopefully, you will find them informative. You will find the latest information in his articles. Visit௹☞ my norton » telstra webmail » plumbers near me » office.com/setup » McAfee.com/Activate » office.com/setup.